“Walking Town / Kyoto Rail Ticket” will be released from November 1st,2019.
There are five railways (subway, JR West Japan, Keihan Railway, Randen (Keifuku Train), Hankyu Train) and unlimited rides on the main routes in Kyoto City for one day or two days.
In addition, you can receive special discounts such as discounts at facilities. A convenient and affordable ticket.
“Walking Town / Kyoto Rail Ticket (1 day version)” Adult 1,300 yen
“Walking Town / Kyoto Rail Ticket (2nd Edition)” Adult 2,000 yen
* Note: There is no ticket for children.
Kyoto City Transportation Bureau (* Note 1), JR West (* Note 2), Keihan Train, Randen (Keifu Train), Hankyu Train
* Note 1: Limited to use of the Kyoto Municipal Subway, city buses cannot be used.
* Note 2: JR West is limited to the use of ordinary car unreserved seats on ordinary trains (including new and rapid trains).
(1) “Walking Town / Kyoto Rail Ticket (1 day)”
Dec 1,2019 (sun) ~ May 31,2020 (tue)
* Note: JR West sales will be available from one month prior to the date of use within the above sales period until the day of purchase.
(2) “Walking Town / Kyoto Rail Ticket (2days)”
Dec 1,2019 (sun) ~ May 30,2020 (mon)
* Note: Available only on the day before or on the day of use.
◆ Validity period
2019 from Monday, July 1 to Monday, September 30
* Note: The 2-day version is only valid for 2 consecutive days within the validity period.
(1) “Walking Town / Kyoto Rail Ticket (1 day version)”
Kyoto City Transportation Bureau: City Bus / Subway Information Center and Commuter Pass Release Office
Keihan Railway: Sanjo Station Info Station, Biwakohama Otsu Station
Randen (Kyofuku Train): Shijo-Omiya Station, Katabiranotsuji Station, Kitano Hakubaicho Station, Randen Arashiyama Station Information
Hankyu Railway: Kawaramachi Station, Katsura Station
JR West: Kyoto Station (release ticket even at green ticket machines)
Kyoto Tourist Information Center “Kyo Navi”
Sightseeing in Sanjo, Kawaramachi, Kyoto
KYOKOKO Welcome Center