Sakura(cherry blossom) viewing season, #HANAMI, It will come in about 2 months!
From the Weather news Japan, the cherry blossom forecast of 2018 was announced, We will introduce it on our blog!
It is a forecast calculated based on more than 2 million cherry blossoms reports and weather forecast received from participants of “Sakura Project” of 180,000 people in the past 14 years.
We would be pleased if you could use it for planning cherry-blossom trips etc.
Forecasting flowering nationwide (From northern Japan to south Japan)
Kushiro May 14
Sapporo April 29
Aomori April 18
Akita April 15
Fukushima April 4
Kanazawa 4th April
Tokyo March 22
Shizuoka March 24
Nagoya March 25
Kyoto March 29
Osaka March 27
Hiroshima March 26
Kochi March 22
Fukuoka March 22
Kagoshima March 26
* Smei Yoshino cherry blossoms expected date
· Kumamoto Castle (Kumamoto Prefecture) March 22
· Kochi Park (Kochi Prefecture) March 22
· Ueno Imperial Park (Tokyo) March 23
· Kiyomizu Temple (Kyoto) 29th March
· Hirosaki Park (Aomori Prefecture) April 19
◆ You may also like ◆