It is a shop that you can shoot with Samurai armor wearing 3 minutes on foot from Akihabara station.
Armor girls wanted! You can wear real armor in Akihabara. You will wear it from the top of the clothes, so you can easily wear it in 10 minutes or so. You can shoot in the photo booth in the store as it is.
Female staff will dress you. Please get a special memorial one that no one has!
〇Credit card: Yes
〇Male allowed: Yes
〇Couples possible: Yes
〇Makeup room available: private room with lavatory
〇Correspondence after 22 o’clock midnight: possible when there is advance reservation
〇Parking lot: None (Paid parking available in front of the store)
“Kotoratei” Samurai armor & Shuriken Experiential Space (Google Map)
It is 3 minutes on foot from JR Akihabara station.
Go out the Electric street entrance and head straight toward Ochanomizu area (toward Shuheibashi bridge), facing the main street in front of “Noodles shop Musashi” “Denny’s”.
Please come to the third floor by elevator.
10:00 ~ 20:00
· Armor / Jinbaori(A kind of coat the samurai used at the camp) wearing
· Shooting in store booth
→ Tea room (sitting pose cart)
→ Background curtain (Standing whole body pose cut)
→ Background Japanese pattern curtain (upper body up pause cut)
· Shooting will be done with the camera, smartphone, etc which you bring with yourself.
· Lighting equipment · Camera tripod equipment can be used.
· Costumes and accessories can be brought in.
1. Minimum subject age: 5 years old
2. Number of people who can accept at maximum of one reservation: 6
3. Children can be accepted, child fee: 3500 yen
4. Target age of child fee (child armor size): about 6 years old